God
continues to work in lives. A few days ago an AIDS patient who was very sick in
the hospital, said she wanted to become a Christian. I had witnessed to her
only a couple times. She prayed, confessing her sin and asking Christ to save
her. Yesterday she passed away. Now she is rejoicing in heaven. Our time on
earth is brief. Eternity is very long.
Please pray
for Koh Kong Baptist church to grow. New people come, people get saved, but
others leave, so our attendance stays about the same. There are so many people
in this city that need the Lord. From the upstairs window I can see people
going by on the street in front of our house. Some are walking, some on
bicycles, some on motorcycles, some in cars, and some in trucks. Most of them
are headed to eternity without Christ.
“For thus saith the high and
lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy…” Isaiah 57:15
I love the compassion that you both have for the people you are ministering to and continue to pray for you each day. Thanks for being faithful to our Lord.
ReplyDelete