Monday, October 26, 2015

Sharing Christ's Love


God was working last Saturday as Dr. I. and his family were here in our home for a cook out. A hard thunder storm arrived about 2 o’clock, but it cleared in about one hour. The family of four arrived on their motorcycle about 4:30. I enjoyed some “Grandma time” with the 1 year old and the 3 month old baby.  Thank you for praying and please keep on. Dr. I. is reading Hubert’s apologetics book. Pray that they will be open to discuss more and will understand God's Word.
Next Saturday Hubert is planning a pizza party with his English class students. Please pray that it will be a profitable time of showing forth Christ and fun for all. Some of the students are Christians and some are not.
The Christmas play practice continues each Sunday afternoon, but we need the participants to be faithful and make progress on memorizing their lines. Much of the script is Scripture.  Pray for wisdom and joy for Hubert as he directs it.

“So shall my word be… it shall not return unto me void…” Isaiah 55:11

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment