Monday, January 19, 2015

Witnesses


Praise God for seven people who are preparing to be baptized soon. Pray for them to grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord. Pray that the service February 1 will be a great witness to others. Pray for smooth arrangements for boats.
Thank you for praying for the pharmacy order. God answered and we got many of the medicines here in Koh Kong at a very good price. I have a few more to get in Phnom Penh when I go up there this weekend. There are several other errands, plus going to the airport to meet the USA team. Pray for safety in the capital.
Pray for Khmer Christians as well as American Christians who will be preaching and doing one-on-one evangelism during the mobile clinics January 28 - February 4. Pray for them to be bold, clear, loving, and have wisdom from God. Pray for hearts to turn to Christ.

“And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel.” Eph. 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment