God’s Spirit
works in hearts and opens opportunities for us to share the gospel. Please keep
praying for people at the hospital to turn to the Lord and be saved. Today I
could especially see the hand of the Lord in the encounters He gave. Thank you
for your part by prayer.
God helped
Hubert during his trip to Phnom Penh last week. He tried to return on Friday
afternoon but there was no bus going. If he had, it would have put him close to
an area of town where some demonstrations became violent. He came home safely
on Saturday. Please pray for peace in the capital.
I am
preparing our guest rooms for the visit of two missionary friends for a couple
days later this week. They want to see some of the ways God is working in Koh
Kong. Please pray for God’s blessing.
Please pray
for the planning of a baptismal service for early February.
We mentioned
in our last prayer letter the Baptist Mid-Missions OASIS retreat in Thailand
for missionaries working in Asia and SE Asia. The dates are January 27-30.
Please continue to pray for that. I plan to go a few days early to have time with
our youngest daughter, and I have been invited to share my testimony at a
prayer meeting. There may be some Thai doctors in the prayer meeting. We want
to see God work in lives there too.
“And all things, whatsoever ye
shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” Matthew 21:22
No comments:
Post a Comment