Monday, November 11, 2013

Bible Classes


 “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Matthew 28:20.
  Praise God that He is with us in the work of teaching believers. Besides the teaching in the Sunday and Wednesday church services, individual classes with the various new Christians has made very busy weeks lately. We work around their school and work schedules. Often Michelle is in the family room talking and witnessing to a couple girls while I am in the kitchen teaching Bible to a believer while Hubert is in the main room teaching an English class. Other times I go across the street to teach the neighbor, or today it was even at the market where there was a relatively quiet corner (except for some children playing with a dead mouse). One of the girls is heading back to Phnom Penh in a couple days. One of the fellows was here only a couple days and is back in Phnom Penh. The others have school extra courses that change from time to time, so our meeting times are fluid also. But as long as people are willing to come and study the Word of God, we are delighted to teach. Please keep praying for us all to continue to “grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment