God gave us
a smooth trip into Thailand. We did some shopping and spent one night in
Chantaburi. Michelle got to see several places. She was able to secure her new Cambodian
visa upon reentering Koh Kong. It is nice living close to the border. Hubert
got a lot of proof-reading done on his commentary while riding in the vans the
past two days. As for me, I can’t read while riding. But often I can at least
work on reviewing verses I am memorizing. That is always uplifting.
Please pray
for the Cambodian students in Hubert’s English classes. Their enthusiasm in the
Sunday evening singing is great to see. They love Michelle here and the time
she spends with them. They need the Lord. Praise the Lord for some new young
people who came last Sunday night who are not studying with him. One is a
student nurse at the hospital. God is working.
“Be thou exalted, O God, above
the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.” Psalm 57:5
No comments:
Post a Comment