September 30
I plan to travel to Phnom Penh to pick up Michelle. I also plan to turn in an
application to renew my passport, plus meet with various people in the capital.
With a day for travel by bus each way, and two days there, I expect to be
away from Koh Kong for four days. Please pray for God to work out the many details involved.
Praise God for answered prayer for peace in the country of Cambodia. The political demonstrations in the capital were mostly peaceful and appear to be over. We thank God for His working.
This week
and next is a holiday season for Cambodian Buddhists. It is called Pechum Ben,
and the people visit many pagodas to give offering to their deceased
ancestors. Sometimes Christians are
pressured by their friends and relatives to join in the ceremonies. Pray that
it will be a time of victory for them as they refuse to participate and give a
clear witness of their life in Christ.
“But thanks be to God, which
giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Cor. 15:57
No comments:
Post a Comment