God has
helped Hubert and Mr. L. and Miss L. in preparing books for helping Cambodian
Christians grow in knowledge of God and His Word. It has not been without obstacles,
such as his computer getting lost in Bangkok last January, the documents not
being in the right format for the printer on his trip to Phnom Penh in April,
and this week, his present computer having major problems which he was able to
resolve. We no longer have the same printing shop available in Phnom Penh where
we printed books before. But the new printing shop has done a good job on small
items for us. Now the following ten
books are ready for printing. Pray that they would be successfully published.
Please also pray for their distribution and use by God’s people. Pray that
God would be glorified.
-
Bible
Doctrines (Khmer)
-
Bible
Doctrines (English)
-
Basic Truths
for New Christians (Khmer), revised
-
Basic Truths
for New Christians (English), revised
-
Disciples in
Deed Part I Basic Christian Doctrine, Teacher’s Manual (Khmer), revised
-
Disciples in
Deed Part I Basic Christian Doctrine, Teacher’s Manual (Khmer & English),
revised
-
Disciples in
Deed Part I Basic Christian Doctrine, Student Manual (Khmer), revised
-
Disciples in
Deed Part II The Christian Life, Teacher’s Manual (Khmer), revised
-
Disciples in
Deed Part II The Christian Life, Teacher’s Manual (Khmer & English),
revised
-
Disciples in
Deed Part II The Christian Life, Student Manual (Khmer), revised
“But
the word of the Lord endureth for ever.” I Peter 1:25
Hubert, Mary,
ReplyDeleteI will add this prayer request to the others that I pray for the both of you.
ken