God’s Word
is so precious. It is a privilege to teach it. As we prepare lessons and
meditate on God’s truths and how to communicate them effectively, God blesses
our hearts. We love hearing the Koh Kong Christians mention their personal
devotions in the Scriptures.
It gives me
joy to hear some of the Christians comment about the truths they are putting
into practice that Hubert has preached in his sermons. They remember the text
and God is using it in their lives. During the Sunday School hour Hubert tries
to get good participation as the men dig into the Word. On Wednesday he teaches during both the one pm
and the six pm prayer meetings. Pray for
T. as he teaches also on Sunday and L. teaching the Jr. High youth class. The children are taught Sunday School by S.
and I teach them children’s church. In the ladies’ Sunday School class I am
taking them through some great lessons geared to help Christian ladies grow.
Then there
are the daily Bible studies in our home. I just finished a ten day study with
one of our students back from Phnom Penh briefly. Three other young ladies come
faithfully each day. Hubert teaches some Bible in his English classes.
Visitation
to the shut ins and to T. in her home far away in Koh Pao area are also times
to open the Word of God together as well as sing. Thank you for praying.
“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of
my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which
I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11
No comments:
Post a Comment