Today we said good-bye to our children Jonathan and Cherith Teachout and their kids as they left Michigan driving to Pennsylvania. From there they plan to return to France to begin another term of missionary service. Good-byes are never easy, but we thank God for allowing them to serve Him in that needy place. Please pray for God to use them in a great way and that many people will turn to Christ through their witness.
Next week I am scheduled to begin extra training in ultrasound and X-ray interpretation. Holland Hospital radiology department has graciously allowed me to spend two days a week for the next two months with them. Please pray that I will learn a lot and that it will be a help to the hospital in Koh Kong when I return to pass on what I learn to the Cambodian doctors.
Please pray for our speaking engagements in January:
1/5/12 Northpoint High School, Grand Rapids, MI
1/8/12 Liberty Baptist Church, Reed City, MI
1/14-15/12 McBain Baptist Church missionary conference, McBain, MI
1/22/12 Blessed Hope Baptist Church, Huber Heights, OH
1/29/12 Colonial Baptist Church, Roanoke, VA
“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.”
1 Peter 4:7
No comments:
Post a Comment